Model Cars Magazine Forum

"Pancho Villa" 32 Ford Sedan Rat Rod

John Teresi

Hello......I just started this on my bench........"Pancho Villa" 32 Ford Sedan Rat Rod......I started with a Revell 32 and 31 Ford Sedan.......I cut out the door`s and roof and chopped the top......thank`s for looking.

DSCF1090.jpg

DSCF1091.jpg

DSCF1092.jpg

DSCF1093.jpg

Edited by John Teresi

OH boy John! looks good so far, Not sure about the roto tool and the saw blade. I know I would lose a finger with that, but that's just clumsy me..... Well not to keep you from your fun reading my dribble, but I like the looks of this one......it going to be good.

Looks like another great build in the words. Many weeks of eye candy headed our way. You sure know how to keep us well fed.

I'm also amazed at how fearless you are when it comes to cutting panels. That's always a great sign in a builder.

I'm anxious to see where you take this one, John.

haha, i like the title. although in pic with the tattoo's, thats not pancho, thats emiliano zapata. ;)

looking forward to what you come out with.

Luis.......yes,your right......I bad......I jumped the gun a little......these are the pictures of "Pancho" I will use......thank`s

SbL7.jpg

panchovilla.jpg

Another cool looking build off to a great start on the Teresi bench. Although, the good Dr. says it will be many weeks of eye candy, it think it'll be more like one or two given how quickly you shoot these out John. I'll be following along with notepad in hand.

No,no,no...this is Pancho Villa...

DSC05904.jpg

poncho7.jpg

DSC05880.jpg

HA HA HA HA!!!! Sorry John, I couldn't resist!! He's my little bandito!! Can't wait to see what ya got in store for it!! Mine's on the back burner for now. Sixx

Derrik........anytime.......I always make room for animals.....this is my Taco Bell "Max"

max033.jpg

max028.jpg

This is an awesome start John. I was wondering what your next build was going to be. You will knock this out of the park like the rest of your builds. I will be following along. You guys are making me want to post my dog...lol. Both are great looking dogs.