Model Cars Magazine Forum

other confirmed cars, bandit trans am, hurst olds, barracuda,satellite, and gmc syclone.

i got about 140k already had 59k and car transfers from FM3 of course i did it the same way i started again with a trusty for fiesta. im buying the drag pack and gonna use that as a 1/4 racer

Rlqvd.jpg

I pre-ordered the LCE from Amazon, and it should be here tomorrow. I can't wait to get it also, since I love playing FM3 and 4 just looks and sounds so much better. I was a die-hard Gran Turismo fan, but when the bomb called GT5 dropped, I figured I'd give Forza a shot.

i was born die hard but after GT4, i couldnt play it seemed boring. i understand it was a sim racer it felt like racing was a chore on it. best thing about forza is you can make your own livery

Gt5 just got a major update, and there is a DLC coming on the 18th

unfortunately its too little too late for them i sold my PS3

I agree about how you feel about the racing on GT5, I am looking forward to getting forza 4,

i was racing with some guys earlier that had jumped ship from GT5 they all had their reasons, one guy bought the game and the system today after he saw his son playing the demo and his kid told him to buy his own xbox cause he wouldnt stop playing his :lol:

Edited by Lownslow

darn it, now I gotta go pick it up also, played the cr-ap out of Forza 3, I just got Rage for the Xbox, kind of a dissapointment, looked like a real good game, and graphics and game play are awesome, but short, and very repeatitive. I beat rage in 16 hours on nightmare, now I need something to do til Battlefield 3 comes out, so Forza it is.

Edited by prostockmania

darn it, now I gotta go pick it up also, played the cr-ap out of Forza 3, I just got Rage for the Xbox, kind of a dissapointment, looked like a real good game, and graphics and game play are awesome, but short, and very repeatitive. I beat rage in 16 hours on nightmare, now I need something to do til Battlefield 3 comes out, so Forza it is.

i rented rage it was ok i wish they wouldve added the MMO system borderlands has this is gonna hold me out till borderlands 2

I ordered the limited edition from Toys R Us because I waited too long to get an in-store pre-order anywhere around... The email I got said it should arrive between the 17th and 19th, so I'm sitting on the sidelines til then... :( Not really a big deal, as I wouldn't have much time to play it this week or weekend anyway. My GT is EchoBravoSierra.

@ Lownslow HOW DO YOU GET THE IN GAME PIC TO YOUR PC? AND WHATS THE DRAG PACK UR TALKIN ABOUT I DONT SEE ANYTHING LIKE THAT???? MY GT IS GRAVE DIGGER 72

im also on the forza motorsports site once you upload to the storefront it will be visible on your profile on that site thenall you have to do is download