Model Cars Magazine Forum

I ordered the limited edition from Toys R Us because I waited too long to get an in-store pre-order anywhere around... The email I got said it should arrive between the 17th and 19th, so I'm sitting on the sidelines til then... :( Not really a big deal, as I wouldn't have much time to play it this week or weekend anyway. My GT is EchoBravoSierra.

your GT doesnt exist

I was planning to pick it up this week, but figured i'd just get the base version. Well I was talking to the wife and told her the lce was 20 bucks more...she gave me the "if it was me, i'd pay the extra 20 bucks" lol.

Called around to several best buys and one had only 2 left.... I played about an hour last night, nice surprises with quite a few cars...

my gamertag is Dezmodromic if anyone wishes to add me.

I haven't had much time to play, and I don't have a ton of cars, but here are my 2 favorites...

i'm SO happy they put the 240sx hatch in here...this is pretty much a replica of one of the stages of the one I owned from 2000-2005

akina240sx.jpg

my240wayback.jpg

and here is my Nova...a gift for hitting one of the driver levels...I like mine with a little streetfighter flair

novafighter.jpg

novafighter2.jpg

I have to say..turn 10 did a good job, they've made the game so much more enjoyable, and the features they've added has really made it worth the price of entry