Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Anyone near Perry's resins?

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

I thought I remembered there being a member here that lives near Randy Frost? I sent Randy an email about a kit and got a reply but now that I've sent my payment through paypal, I can't get ahold of him? I just want to make sure he got the payment as I sent it through Paypal.

Edited by Ben

Posted · Report post

Nick Winter is the forum member who has the personal relationship with Randy. Nick lives close to hobby shop that Randy owns and sees him there.

There have been a few stories posted here about long lead times from Randy, which most have been attributed to his running the hobby shop and casting resin.

Best of luck in your quest!

Posted · Report post

I was going to order his topkick cab, but after reading some of what members on here have said, I dont think its a good idea.

Posted · Report post

I just spoke with Randy a little while ago by phone. Really nice guy. His parts are very nice. There might be a wait on them but they're worth it.

Posted · Report post

Does he sell the resin stuff there at his hobby shop? If so I might be inclined to pick some stuff up from him next time I'm 'across the border'. But yeah, no way am I ordering via his site or by mail after what I've heard. :unsure:

Posted · Report post

Chuck, To the best of my knowledge he doesn't sell any resin through the shop. At least the last time I was there that was the case but it's been a few months since my last visit. :)

Posted · Report post

THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP ON THE LEAD TIME.