Model Cars Magazine Forum

'32 Roadster

Cesar Bossolani

Guest Sickfish

Cesar... Cesar... Cesar! You start another project before you finish Magnum?? Bro do we have to beg to see Magnum finished, in all it's beautiful black Hemi glory??? Pleeeeeeease let's see Magnum completed & then I let you go crazy with this Roadster! Lol!

Saude Cliffo 

Thanks guys...!!! Wheels came from Lambo, actually I didnt know which Lambo... I did those wheels a year ago for a friend and in june I have purchased from him with this 32.

Cliff be patience my friend!! Promisse you, i'll finish it soon!!

I did some mods as follow

32_roadster_19.jpg

32_roadster_20.jpg

32_roadster_21.jpg

32_roadster_22.jpg

32_roadster_23.jpg

32_roadster_24.jpg

32_roadster_25.jpg

All criticism are welcome as always!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looks really good so far. I really love highboys and you are doing a great job so far. I have a little thing to say tho that I kind of find weird on your model. Why so channeled over the frame? I mean , I may be a little out of line here if I misunderstood something and if the case - my apologies. But if I understood correctly you want a very modern looking rod, like the one on the picture. And if that is the case, then you should have kept the frame showing and modifying it on the front and the back to sit low. I mean it is the modern way. Again, it is just my personal opinion and I am sorry if I am totally off.