Model Cars Magazine Forum

My completed builds

metalhead

Is there a particular reason the spoiler is backwards on the camaro

:blink: I thought that was just me. (Don't worry, it happens to us all at one point or another.) Anyway, Ryan your builds are looking good. I think you have the correct skills to do nicely with this hobby. However, as a constructive criticism, you may want to think about getting some bare metal foil, a polishing kit, and some ink for blackwashing. Adding even one of these to what you already do will make your builds look even better than what they do now.

Edited by Skydime

I'm nowhere near as good as you folks here...

I've seen worse. Much worse. Predominatly on my shelf...

Your models are well constructed and nicely painted. If you could bring yourself towards taking the next step forward and use BMF, you'd be right up there with the best in no time.

Here are some more of the Camaro. Please don't laugh :lol: . To be honest, there are a lot of things wrong with this model. The spoiler is backwards, it's missing a manifold do to it being a really poor fit. The tires are too far up into the fender well and rub the inside.

Well, enough talking.

026-6.jpg

025-5.jpg

177.jpg

175.jpg

RYAN.