Model Cars Magazine Forum

Don't blame you for saving the seat for last. That single item is gonna take this build to the level we've come to wait for and enjoy.

I know you've probably got your next project lined up, but soon I would like to watch a Funny Car build in progress. I've only seen completed ones and I need all the ideas I can get. Besides, it would take you, what, a weekend?

Hi John. Very nice as usual. Just want to know if the black chrome is from that chrome powder I sent you? I have not tried mine yet.

Greg.......no, this is alclad paint.......I have not used the your chrome powder yet......I will try it on my next project.......thank`s

THANK YOU ALL !!!!!!!!.......for the very kind comment`s.......I really do appreciate them.......thank you!

Edited by John Teresi

Hello......I got a clear coat on the body today.......I finished making the "Arizona" gun belt seat......I also made another seat like the 1:1 bike..... tonight I will work on the faring dash........and tomorrow I will wet sand the body and give a final coat of clear.......thank`s for looking.

DSCF1947.jpg

DSCF1948.jpg

DSCF1949.jpg

DSCF1944.jpg

DSCF1940.jpg