Model Cars Magazine Forum

John, its been a while since I have checked out this build due to work being so crazy. All I have to say is you have blown me away with this build. Man that Chassis is Gorgeous. The black looks great and the level of detail you have into this is just amazing. I always love seeing your build come to life. You have set that bar for me in which I am trying to achieve on my builds. I can't wait to see the paint come together on this build. I know it will be a beauty. Look forward to your next up date bud, keep up the great work.

Hello...... thank you all for the kind comment`s........I finished up the Centrifugal SuperCharger......I`m not sure what it is or how it work`s.......but,with the couple of pictures I had .....I did my best ..........I got the foot and hand controls assembled.......front wheel is on and front brake hooked-up.........I will sand and get the body ready for primer......thank`s for looking.

DSCF1862.jpg

DSCF1870.jpg

DSCF1875.jpg

DSCF1876.jpg

DSCF1887.jpg

Looks ready for putty and primer to me. So, it's 3:23 PST. Putty, 15 minutes, dry, 30 minutes, sand, 35 minutes, off the hook wild paint with possible Alclad, 1 hour and 10 minutes, room for error on time and walk dog, 30 minutes. That's 3 hours. I'll check Under Glass at 6:23.

I'll bet its done before 5:00. Great work John, you are an inspiration to all of us.

i've been building motorcycle kits along with cars for about 48 years.i'll be 56 tomorrow the 15th.you should try to find some of the old revell bike kits,you'd have a field day-they made some great harley kits and choppers..keep up the awesome work.your bike is off the planet "C O O L"

marty

Edited by PARTSMARTY