Model Cars Magazine Forum

John, you've impressed me in the past, but this is hands down my favorite work of yours. MAGNIFICENT is not too strong a word.

Hello......thank you all for the kind comment`s....... and for following this build........thank you to "Darren B" for suggesting to make a "Arizona" gun belt seat.......I have posted finished pictures in the "UnderGlass" section......thank`s.

DSCF2041.jpg

I saw you posted another round of pictures over in UNDER GLASS. These are the kinds of threads on this forum that are worth their weight in gold. Your craftsmanship and inspiration are highly valued here, John, and I hope you never forget that!

John

This is an out of sight, GREAT CHOPPER! I love everything about. You did Great work on the Build, and the paint is so out standing there just is no way to discribe how truly great it LOOKS!

HOLY BUCKETS !!!! If I didn't see the wip pics, I would've thought you took pics of an actual 1:1 bagger !! Simply outstanding craftmanship on this build.