Model Cars Magazine Forum

Nader's Nightmare

Psychographic

Corvair, Corvette. Corvair, Corvette. Corvair, Corvette ?? I can't decide which I like best. I guess twin powerplants wins out over sleekness. On the other tentacle, that color changing paint..........

Heck with it Dave. You decide which one I like best and get back to me with my decision.

Corvair, Corvette. Corvair, Corvette. Corvair, Corvette ?? I can't decide which I like best. I guess twin powerplants wins out over sleekness. On the other tentacle, that color changing paint..........

Heck with it Dave. You decide which one I like best and get back to me with my decision.

I'm going to take a wild guess it's this one,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

P6120145.jpg

I'd like to see Nader's face after he would have seen this one! :lol: Great job with it, this shows that great model doesn't need windows. Paint looks great and detailing is amazing. Those wheels and tires look amazing too. There's nothing to complaine. Great build, I enjoyed very much when watching the WIP topic.

I've enjoyed watching the Corvair build from the beginning, and I'm blown away by the results. Then you spring that narrowed Sting Ray on us - Where'd that come from??? :blink: Man, these are two absolutely AWESOME models. Imagine the ones that could have been on your shelves by now without the multi-decade layoff!

I've enjoyed watching the Corvair build from the beginning, and I'm blown away by the results. Then you spring that narrowed Sting Ray on us - Where'd that come from??? :blink: Man, these are two absolutely AWESOME models. Imagine the ones that could have been on your shelves by now without the multi-decade layoff!

There is both a build and finished thread on the Vette called Bi-Polar, in case you missed them. You might also like the Silhouette I've got in the build forum. Be on the look out for my Deora van, and the sectioned Ala Kart that are coming soon.

Oh yeah, I also have a 55 Chevy COE and a chopped Street Fighter started.