Model Cars Magazine Forum

post up your Ford Courier models

It does!

I was reffering to the Korean-built, US-market Fiesta though. ;)

Or was it Festiva...?

I know, that is why I said 'kinda'. I believe you just got the first gen US-Fiesta, and before that it was that Ford/Mazda/Kia compact. But over here we had the fiesta already a long, long time.

If you look through the Ford-line, usually the EU and US products differ big, but they now starting with more global-cars, like the new fiesta and the focus.

• 2 months later...

Nice collection of Couriers here !

I'd LOVE to see Round2 release a sweet multi-options 'reissue' of the forelorn AMT Courier ; fleetside and stepside beds ; stock 4 cylinder (with hop-up parts) , V6 and V8 options ; stock tyres / wheels , and custom , period-correct wheels / tyres ; just building options galore !

I had an 81 Courier. It was a great little truck. The guy I sold it to had the body rust away long before the mechanical parts gave out. I'm really enjoying seeing these builds. Someday I want to build a replica of mine but will have to stretch the wheelbase and bed as mine was a longbed truck.

Mmmm , the memories , I'll have to dig up the photo's of my Courier ('82 model or so from memory) styleside with fiberglass canopy on the back , false floor in the rear with double mattress on top . Among other places it took me on a Central Australia trip 13 or so years ago , very good touring wagon (only 2wd) and went well on dirt and rough stuff .

• 5 months later...