Model Cars Magazine Forum

Victoria completed!

cruz

This would absolutely be good for Real or Model... Great job with it, those wheels are great, and whitewalls look really good. I like the paintjob too, really shiny and smooth. Engine detailing is super as always. GREAT job with this build, maybe the best Victoria, I've seen.

Wow Cruz, what a gorgeous build man, that paint is just dancing with the sun! You have got to share your secrets for such fine paintjobs with us. Engine is amazing, I followed your WIP in this one and learned a lot of new tricks, thanks for sharing.

Thanks Kevin, the paintjob is nothing out of this world, I just try to always follow the basic rules, clean and smooth foundation starting with the plastic as well as the primer, wetsanding my color coats and using my polishing cloths to achieve the smoothest finish possible. I always give credit to my good friend Bill Geary for giving me a cool tip about using a chamois to wax my finishes instead of the old method I used to employ using flannel. The idea is to leave the least amount of scratches in your paint and you can do this when using chamois. Edited by cruz