Model Cars Magazine Forum

What styrene do you want from "Santa"?

We all love in the joy of that new kit on the 25th of December.No matter how old you are there has to be atleast one kit you want for the holidays.Mine I want a big box full of spare parts(Never can have too many) and Tamiya's Lambo Contuch kit.What do you guys want?

I don't know, but if you really want to ask Santa for a Countach kit, I'd ask for the Italeri or Testors rebox of it over the Tamiya kit anyday!! The Italeri/Testors kit is a full deatil with an engine where the Tamiya is an old motorized "toy" version with just a top piece as a (poor) representation of an engine.

Id like any of the following....

64,67,68,69,70 Bonneville HTs

66 to 70 Cadillacs

60s Hearses

65 to 70 Chryslers by Johan.

Camper kits other than the Elcamino or VW van

resin conversion kits (to make wagons form) the 64,65,70 Bonnevilles--64,65 Falcon or Comets--66 Skylark--65,66,67,70 Impalas.

71 to 77 Dodge vans

and parts to repair my dads old models.

Edited by disabled modeler

I always thought a kit from each member of the family (wife, son, daughter) would be neat, just to see what their prospective of me and the hobby are. Never happens. " You have too many!" I can ask my son for anything specifically and he'll get it for me.

I did get a Monogram '40 Ford PU from a nephew, quite a few years back. The one I remember most though, was in 1961, seeing the Monogram BIG T under the tree.OH BOY !