Model Cars Magazine Forum

Kenworth K100 "High-Ballin'" movie ?s

Hey all,

Like I need another project! But after just watching this movie I really want to built a K100 just like "Iron Duke" Jerry Reed drove. Anyone know where there are any still shots of the trucks in that movie? Not sure where I would start, I think the cab would be best cut down from a Revell one, I know I can get most of the decals from Modeltruckin, not sure on the rear suspension it's air ride but not an 8 bag. Anyway, I would love to hear from anyone that has any info.

Take care,

Mark

PS: The movie is streaming on Netflix now, if you have an account, check it out!

i watched that movie today on netflix which i saw before but this time i watched carefully I noticed when they did the car cariier bridge deal and they let air out of the tires when they re air the tires on the tractor you can see that this is a bag suspension and not spring would be a easy truck to duplicate has dayton spokes on the rear and chrome wheels on the front Half rear fenders painted red, Amt k-123 kit would work with some mods depends how technical you want it to be?

wow! I cant believe there is a movie about trucks i havent seen yet. that will be a nice build. are you planning on putting the motor cycle on the cat walk like in the picture. thats somthing i havent seen on a model truck. that would be real cool. and that trailer looks pretty close to the amt dryvan kit.