Model Cars Magazine Forum

Foreign Vehicle build (Started)

martinfan5

I am going to start working the R35 Vspec next, I think I am going to start on it tonight , I was going to start painting the body today, but I dont have any shades of blue on hand that I like, but I am going to the parts store tomorrow to pick up more primer, maybe I might see a blue I like while I am there

Here is the body

m2.jpg

Edited by martinfan5

Got the Lambo all polished out with a detail masters kit and Tamiya compound. Cleaned it up and touched up the boo boos. Now we will start seeing some visual progress as I begin the c/f and decal work. Thx for following along.007-vi.jpg015-vi.jpg013-vi.jpg

Sorry it's been a wile . My pant got all messed up so my Nsx has been siting in the big purple pond. Hopefully tonite I'll get a coat of primer on..

If it makes you feel any better, I have been trying to get the Revell 2010 Camaro body painted for the last three weeks, its had six trips to the purple pond

Getting close to finishing this up.

p1-19.jpg

p2-19.jpg

p3-16.jpg

Here are the areo parts I am using, the wing and rear defuser are from two different Viper kits, and the front spoiler piece is styrene sheet plastic, just need paint them.

p5-6.jpg

Edited by martinfan5