Model Cars Magazine Forum

68 Hemi Dodge Charger

Mopar - D

Guest Sickfish

Great job Dan! Gotta love our Mopars! This 1 remind's me of Christine. Can't recall his name but his best mate had a nice 68 just like this, with fatter rubber

Cheers Cliffo

Walt thanks for for the tip. I seem to find things when I go back and look at my pictures too. That exhaust tip was a last minute re-glue last night and I did not look it very close today before having the pictures taken

While you're at it, dab a little flat black into the openings.

I love the color, it looks great with the white interior. B)

Hey Dan,

Looks really good, ya gotta love those Mopars. paint and finish came out looking really good, tweak the tailpipes a bit (know what you mean about the pictures showing the little stuff) and this one will be done. Bring it to the next Odyssey meeting, I'll show up just to see this one!!

Thanks for posting.

Mike

That really looks good but if you are going to put this in shows I would fix that exhaust tip if not she looks great.

That wouldn't be the first Mopar I seen with a broken exhaust hangar and the pipe hanging down at the back! :lol:

Sharp looking 68 Charger! I think it was the best year of that body style! B)

Beautiful Job!

I REALLY love that color...especially with the white interior! :wub: In fact, I love that blue so much..., I'd be tempted to eat paint chips of it if I had 'em. :lol:

That's one Charger model to be very proud of for sure!

Disclaimer: I was joking about eating the paint chips. No-one should ever do this, under ANY circumstance, as it can be very hazardous to your health.