Model Cars Magazine Forum

55 Nomad pro mod project

thumper86

• 2 weeks later...

looks incredible man you guys make it look so easy and quick love this wagon bro

Oh man far from easy thats for sure. Me and this car have a love hate thing going on lol. I don't know how many times I just wanted to throw it ! lol.My wife has saved its life many times so far LOL.

Thanks guys ! The wing is what is on the 1/1 car so has to be on here also. Chassis was ok no problem there it was in the door skins themselves. I had to take them right off both doors lol.

Right I knew you were building the specific 1:1. I was just saying as a side note. So the interior skins were attached to the actual door? When you say skins most models dont have the door tub interior attached to the doors, it would have been an interior tub. Or did this car come with opening doors and they were already built out?

I had cut the doors out , hung them before paint and then put and inside skin on them . Doing that I didnt measure twice cut once thing and I got the bad end of the stick when I went to put them in lol. I had the window supports and everything in and on , It all had to come out to rehang them .

I had cut the doors out , hung them before paint and then put and inside skin on them . Doing that I didnt measure twice cut once thing and I got the bad end of the stick when I went to put them in lol. I had the window supports and everything in and on , It all had to come out to rehang them .

Ah... Ha! Watson, my dear I think I got it!, say's Sherlock Holmes. Thanks for drawing me that picture because I am slow some times... especially when it is cold outside. My Brain slows way down, almost wants to Hibernate!