Model Cars Magazine Forum

My E-Bay scores

I have no idea who casts the resin items. I bought them from the E-Bay member named kar-guy2. He sells lots of stuff on there. The casting is very good. No pin holes and flashing is not that bad. The 32 Ford was 9.95 and the 60 Chev was 8.95.

Thanks for telling us,I have been looking for a sedan delivery, I went to ebay bid on one for $15.00, scrolled down and found one buy it now for $10.00. It was cool though, shortly someone out bid my $15.00 (LOL). and quickly bought the one for $10.00 . There was another listed.

JMTCW, but KarGuy2 represents all that is good on ebay. Bought that 60 sedan and the 55-57 Suburban body as well as the newly issued Model King 65 Fairlane and 65 Chevelle stockers from him. A-1 service. Can't wait to finish some stuff to start on the 57 Sub.

• 1 month later...

That sedan delivery accepts the parts from the R/M kit perfectly. Only gripe I have is that it's an Impala, and not the base model. I thought about filling in the side strips, but decided to build it as a street machine and really jazz it up. I finished the chassis and the front half of the interior, then I got side tracked. It was forgotten until yesterday, when I "rediscovered" it. Now I'm back after it, at least for a while.

Lucky Stiff! :lol:

I've been wanting one of those Scramblers for a while now!

Nice score just the same...............the '60 Chevy sedan delivery looks reeeeeeeeallll interesting! Who made that one??

Bill,

Drop me a line on the Scrambler, I amy be able to help!!!

Len Geisler

• 2 weeks later...