Firethorn where are you?

9 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Does anyone know whats going on with jr? havent heard from him were on a trade deal.

Posted · Report post

I don't know Rick, it appears as if he hasn't been online since Nov. 28. I hope everything is ok, because that is odd of him not to keep in touch on a trade. There's many times that we PM each other just to say hi, and the last I heard from JR was about a month ago.

Posted · Report post

Last time I heard from him was befor Thanksgiving said he was mailing the trucks that I traded cars for . the trucks never came yet and I just sent him the otherones thursday.

Posted · Report post

That is strange. I'm hope hes alright too.

Posted · Report post

He owes me some kits too. I sent him two sealed kits before thanksgiving. I have not received anything from him and he hasn't responded to my messages.

Posted · Report post

Yeah, this is not like JR at all. I really pray that it is something simple and nothing serious.

Posted · Report post

Got craped on by anouther member for a post about firethorn because I needed to check for the last date he was on and pm him at his email!

Dude, I didn't crape on you! I was just trying to help you get in contact with him! :rolleyes: Everyone's email is in their contact info in their profile unless they didn't add it. You can email him through the forum instead of sending him a PM that he might not see on here. I was just trying to help you out,but I won't make that mistake again.

Posted · Report post

Firethorn found working 12 hr shift lately.

Posted · Report post

sorry for the delay guys,ive had shift change at work,been working 12 hrs a day 6-7 days a week,but everything is mailed,,,,,god bless,,,,,,,jr