Model Cars Magazine Forum

Show us your 1969 Camaro (67 & 68 Camaro also welcomed)

TheCat

A friend had me build a 67 SS/RS replica of his real car

67Camaro03.jpg

Steve, that is the best '67 Camaro kit I've ever seen built, outstanding work, I'm sure the guy you built it for loved it!

Here's a couple '69's I've built;

69z285.jpg

Sven, this baby looks absolutely real, you sure you're not trying to pass off a 1:1 Camaro on us?

Edited by Custom Mike

Here's my only built '69 Camaro, Revell's SS/RS 396 kit, IMHO one of the best ever produced. Rims and tires are from Revell's Acura Integra, engine is wired, fuel line and filter added, air filter snorkel drilled out. Paint is Dupli-Color's Silver/Green Mirage paint (More like a Purple/Green), houndstooth seat decals stolen from Revell's '69 Camaro Convertible.

P1280037-vi.jpg

1969Camaroc0004-vi.jpg

Edited by Custom Mike

• 4 months later...

Great collection of '60's Camaros guys! I've been wanting to build a '67 SS/RS much like Steve's of Minneapolis or like Raoul's Pace Car (with the black grill - headlights covered). I haven't been able to find any kits anywhere. I've got some '69 kits and thought I might be able to substitute the grill / front bumper but can't find anything that will work.

Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks in advance and keep up the great work. KB

• 3 weeks later...