Model Cars Magazine Forum

C&S Freight Lines (DONE!)

Hey fellas. I'll calling it quits on this one and it's ready to roll!!! This project was started in 2008.

There are some small repairs that need to be done to this having moved and being in storage but right now I have no desire to fix them! The name C&S Freightlines is fictious. My former girlfriend of 14 years had always asked me to incorperate our names into a project since I got back into truck modeling 11+ years ago. So the C is the first letter of her name and the S is the first in my name. Well we broke up less than a year ago so I guess a project has taken too long when it outlasts your relationship. LMAO!!! So here it is. The latest picture is a little blurry I no longer have a digital camera. That pic was taken and downloaded off my cell. I'm still on the fence deciding to keep this or do the repairs mount everything on a stained base and sell it?

Thanks for looking!!! And it might take a second or two for all the pictures to completely scroll and rotate thru so grab ya a fresh cup of coffee,cold soda/pop or a frosty bottle of beer and relax for a few. LOL

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9495602@N02/sets/72157628408123233/

Edited by Semi Trailer Mechanic