Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/25 Moebius Tim Flock Hudson Hornet

MicroNitro

There are plenty on eBay, and two with a BIN price of $32.00 including shipping.

Be careful buying the "Flock" Hudson! My kid bought one off ebay and it came this morning. The stock Hudson! He went to ebay to check and got the no longer an ebay seller or how ever they state it.

Be careful buying the "Flock" Hudson! My kid bought one off ebay and it came this morning. The stock Hudson! He went to ebay to check and got the no longer an ebay seller or how ever they state it.

File a ebay claim for item not as offered. Then buy from a known good seller.....I know many of them got Flock kits.

Mine arrived yesterday right after my posting. I did not compare it with the stock version yet. But it is nice. Two grills that I noticed. I did not open the decals as I do not know when it will fit into the project flow. I'm hoping Moebuis will tool up some more older never done cars in the future. If we purchase, that will encourage them! The Hudson has gotten a lot of press so far. I;m sure the Chrysler will e great too! Aaron Dupont

File a ebay claim for item not as offered. Then buy from a known good seller.....I know many of them got Flock kits.

That's what I told him Dave.

Got the email today that mine is on it's way! B)

That's what I told him Dave.

Got the email today that mine is on it's way! B)

Mine came today! My wife is in love with the kit!!! That is a first in a long long time! B)

Can't wait to get the Chrysler!

we designed a very nice sheet of instructions for the decal sheet in the Tim Flock Hudson

There is only one small problem, which is that it never got printed or inserted in the kits.

We discovered this within the last couple days!

So -Here it is. click on the images to see a larger image

You can click on this link to access and downlaod a printable version

http://www.box.com/s/fo5y4ydkoreao86mcl37

1202TFHudsonDECALINSTRUCTIONS-M.jpg

1202TFHudsonDECALINSTRUCTIONS-M.jpg.

We are working on having them printed and will make them available if you want a printed copy...

Thanks, Dave

Edited by Dave Metzner

What great customer service! My Hudson is on it's way and I appreciate you taking the time to point out the mistake and make it available here. I already have the '53 Hornet, and if the Flock kit is as good Moebius will have me hooked for life. Can't wait for the '55 Chrysler. Oh, and merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all :)

Once again. Moebius goes the extra mile for us.

You guys are the perfect example of how a model kit manufacturer should operate. ;)

x3!

Thanks, Dave!!

Merry Christmas to you and yours, and may you (and Moebius) have a very prosperous and prolific New Year!!

Just got my Flock Hudson kit and wow what a great kit. Going to be a fun one to build! B) (my wife loves it too! :lol: )

Gunna order the Chrysler too when they start taking preorders!

Also need to pick up the stock versions of these two and the Lonestar if I can scratch together the cash! ;)

What, NO pictures yet? C'mon forum members!

Okay, I'll do it. I went to B and B Hobbies in Spokane today and picked up two Tim Flocks(s). Here are the notable differences:

Open steel wheels

5140ac9d.jpg

New interior - front and rear seats (rear pictured)

a3225ed8.jpg

side panels

370f64ae.jpg

exhaust

600ec724.jpg

I like the '52 interior better than the '53 - it is really well done and very crisp. The wheels are nice. Oh, the tires are the same just no white walls.

Now, two not so good things...

Mold lines on fender are still prevalent:

It looks like they are sanded some, but still there.

28af8b71.jpg

and the very nice decal sheet, which is new:

63d72cd1.jpg

But mine had some contaminants on it - see the brown dot and smaller black dots? Don't know where they came from

8174504d.jpg

Overall, it's very cool kit and well worth the money ($27.98 for me)