Model Cars Magazine Forum

Drag City casting or Ed Fluck

Mike Kucaba

I think Eds email is lowcab36@epix.net I have not spoken to Ed myself but, I do understand he has closed his doors. Could just be a rumor though.

Ed still has some remaining stock, but is essentially out of business. I bought a few hoods from Ed last month. He is out of resin and RTV with no funds to replenish. Sales have been very slow for him at shows he told me. Too bad because he did have some nice stuff.

• 1 month later...

Last time I talked to Ed was at the Fulton show back in Nov. At the show he had a sign saying he was going out of buisness which he confirmed while I was talking to him Said he was looking to sell everything as a packaged deal. He said that when his stock was gone that was gonna be it. I grabed some of his resin parts as much as I could afford at the time. I haven't talked to him since then. I did talke to a person who knows him much better than I do a couple weeks ago and what he said was that Ed never found anyone to buy the buisness so when he can afford some more resin then he will make some more stuff, But like I said that is word a of a friend of his friend so I can't say that is the full truth

• 5 years later...