Model Cars Magazine Forum

Gothika

GOTH KUSTOMS

Is it "Meat" or "meet" Gothika?

Looks pretty sinister. Pink interior?

Nah bro it will be Amethyst, and Black Pearl body, with crushed Black velvet, and silver interior, with some barb wire for pipeing, an pizzazz, im also looking for scale skulls, for a hood ornament, might have to get it off the shifter, it will also be powered by a Blown 572 BBC, with some Black chrome, goodies too.....

*waits patiently for Vegetable Gothika* :blink:

Your way out of line Keef, Lmbo, LOL

Looking Awesome so far, What chassis are you using?

All of it is coming out of the 59' Caddy convert, tho, you will have to shave off a lot of the frame to get it to fit, as the front and rear pan are to far under the car, this was or is meant to be a curbside I do believe, as the thickness of the hood was beyond imagination...

Body looks good, shaping is great. Would be nice start for Custom project. Those wheels and tires just don't match on that body IMO. Body looks like Traditional to me, but those wheels are modern... That's just my opinion, and of course you do what you like the best. ;)

All of it is coming out of the 59' Caddy convert, tho, you will have to shave off a lot of the frame to get it to fit, as the front and rear pan are to far under the car, this was or is meant to be a curbside I do believe, as the thickness of the hood was beyond imagination...

Thanks, I was trying to figure out what chassis to use under mine. and mine was also exteremely thick in the front around the hood which made it take almost 2 hours to get it opened and many more to thin it out. To match the thickness of the rest of the body.

Thanks, I was trying to figure out what chassis to use under mine. and mine was also exteremely thick in the front around the hood which made it take almost 2 hours to get it opened and many more to thin it out. To match the thickness of the rest of the body.

Yeah I know, the hood on mine was 5/16" thick in some places, and that was after some dremel work, you will find also, that if you open the doors, it go's fast, and the drivers door is just a hair longer then the passenger, and the convert caddy interior tub, tabs need to be removed if you open the trunk, I dont know what there rear pannel is from, but I seem to have seen it I think on a styline kit, but dunno which one, oh and you have to cut the 59' grill just under the head lights, if you want pretty chrome, or allclad the one you have, like I said, i'm using all the 59' convert I can, then moving on to do my own tail light pannel, becouse it wasnt all that well thought out in design IMHO..

Edited by GOTH KUSTOMS

• 3 weeks later...

Well I finally got shoes on her, and I am so not liking the stance one bit, might have to notch the rear frame rails, well here are some pic's, the odd part here is, the center line for the wheels in the rear, are actually closer to the top of the fender wells then the front, which by all means should sit the rear lower, hmmph....

100_0057.jpg

100_0059.jpg

100_0060.jpg

Edited by GOTH KUSTOMS