Model Cars Magazine Forum

1957 Chrysler

crazyjim

THIS IS COOL! Great paint job, like the color and those paint shade differences are done very nicely. Cool Old School Custom, grille looks very good too. Like that engine-nice chrome parts and detailing is great. Very nice job.

Thanks again, Niko. My friend, Fatkidd, told me how to do the paint. The fogging came out pretty good I think. I kick myself in the butt for not taking a good interior pic. Bucket seats front & back with a full length console. I think it's one of my best interiors. Hard to see, but the engine has an engine oil and transmission dipsticks. The grill was made from mesh and then pin heads inserted. Did I mention the '56 Olds Fiesta hubcaps?

Wow Jim I guess i didn't need to wait at all, but simply scroll down :lol:. I think this is my favorite kit of any I have seen you share. You did a outstanding job on the fogging and it sets the tone for this build. Awesome awesome paint Jim and I know that is your thing. As mentioned above the grille is wicked and I like those hub's.