Model Cars Magazine Forum

'73 Chevrolet Chevelle- Mastered by Tom Ellifritt

Am I dreaming is somebody doing a resin Laguna? Or atleast something to work with??

It's real. I'm going to modify one of the resin Chevelles into a Laguna. The Laguna will get the bucket seat/console/round gauges interior. The Chevelle will have bench seat/linear speedometer interior.

most of the molds are done. just the body left which is going in tomorrow. kevin has a few things still to de before he takes this lil piggie to market, but its comming...

Couple questions:

1) What will you guys be using for the chassis?

2) Since this is a GM "colonnade car", is there any chance of doing a '77 442?

• 1 month later...

Ok, I am new to this site, I have been scouring the net countless hours for years looking for something that even fame close to what you are doing here. With nothing worth a dam really out there for this generation chevelle other than race cars, I even attempted to modify a "Saturday night special" short track malibu back to a street car, wound up with a failed attempt of recreating factory wheel wells.... I am crazy impressed with your talent and the way this body is turning out, and much like the others who have commented, would like to purchase a few for myself... Any word on a tentative release date from the resin company? How about most recent progress pics? Looks great, keep up the good work....

update on the 73...second to last mold has been made! Tues mold making of the last part begins! Thanks all!

the 74 will still be a while..the 73's have to make production first.

Thanks again

Kevin

Please send me a PM when they are ready.....I want one for sure!