Model Cars Magazine Forum

6th Annual 24hr Build

It has to be an unstarted build. Pick whatever u want to build. No snap kits. Body has to be painted. If you want to join email me a pick of what ur building, name and location and a link to where u will be posting update pics during the build. We start at noon eastern time on Sat Jan 28th and build til noon on Sun Jan 29th. I have 3 guy poss 5 coming to my house to build. Its a blast.

Gosh, I can't get the body worked over in 24 hours....... :wacko:

Neither can I. My small brain just can't wrap around the concept of building a model in 24 hours. I might could do it in three eight hour shifts. I would like to give it a try just to see if I could do it. Does the model have to be fresh from the box with zero prep or is prep work allowed? I can't get all of the mold lines sanded off in 24 hours.

Edited by plowboy

Alrighty then,

I am in with a Revell McDonald's Firebirde funny car. I maybe nuts to try and build this kit in 24 hours but it should be fun. Besides I picked this kit up yesterday for $10, so nothing to loose.

Of course this will be built box stock. Maybe I'll add wires to the engine.

97fcmd12.jpg

Rob