Model Cars Magazine Forum

A B C's of customizing from the 60's

• 2 years later...
if you guys want real good old tutorials track down model magazines from the 60s. I have 2 and they are great and older rod and customs from early 60s did have a model section too. But no problem on bringing this back to the top. Glad it helps
yes master.......I will chop correctly master........I always listen to my master......yes master :lol::blink:;) Way to go Florian! Awesome find! I know you be worried bout ol High & Mighty! That's just like havin the Chilton book on the fender! :lol:

yes master.......I will chop correctly master........I always listen to my master......yes master :lol::blink:;) Way to go Florian! Awesome find! I know you be worried bout ol High & Mighty! That's just like havin the Chilton book on the fender! :lol:

:lol::lol: Thats all i can say to that. I am not realy worried bout u choppin it. I trust u but if it goes wrong we will make it the high and mighty roadster :P These old pages of model history are great.

:lol::lol: Thats all i can say to that. I am not realy worried bout u choppin it. I trust u but if it goes wrong we will make it the high and mighty roadster :P These old pages of model history are great.
a Mopar hi-boy :P:P:P

yep, them old pages are grrrreeeat!! I fergot bout 'AutoWorld' :lol:

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...