Model Cars Magazine Forum

International S Series F-2674

nice build!! ....truck brings back lots of memories(real 1;1 truck )first truck i ever drove well trained on in the field when i was 11 haulin manure,id drive her out a few acres to where the huge "pile'' of you know what was dad was in the loader hed load me which now id guess wud of been 15-20tons id jam er in gear drive er back thru the field up the drive way n then dad wud take er the rest of the way still remember that ole dt466 hummin' along truck had a 16 foot dump box

keep up the great work

farway model truck fleet .

There were a lot of these trucks in the construction business, tons of dump trucks, tractors pulling lowboys, delivery trucks, flatbeds, short haul tractors...

You name it, they were all over the place in the 80's and 90's. Nowadays, they've been replaced by other models such as the Workstar.

Sweet! I have one I shortened the frame on to make it a tractor for my lowboy trailer!

It is painted up just like yours! :lol:

I originally was going to make it into an dry applicator rig like I ran out in Colorado for Simplot Soil Builders but could never find any tired to make it a floater!