Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

2011 Don Prudhomme Open House

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

http://wdifl.com/2011Vipe.html follow link

This is a link to a bunch of photos from Prudhommes open house. Lots of front end dragster pics.

Edited by ROY AVERY

Posted (edited) · Report post

Roy, thank you soooo much for sharing that. I bookmarked the page in my 1:1 reference file. There are some incredible pics for nostalgia drag builders like myself. I hope that Chris "Mooneyzs" sees this, as it might help him with details for his Army Vega build. To be on the safe side, you might even want to pm him with the link.

Thanx again.

Edited by Batzilla

Posted · Report post

Roy.... Thanks for posting this. man would I.have loved to of been at his open house for this tobsee all of these beaitiful cars. when I have a little more time I will take a closer look at all of the pictures. from what i can see there are some great reference pics there. thanks again for sharing and thanks Joe for thinking of me and my build with the Army funny car.

Posted · Report post

Well, as you can see from my Avatar I would have also loved to have been there. Thanks for sharing the link.

Posted · Report post

I'm a fan, THANKS!

Posted · Report post

Thanks for posting. I would love to have been there too. Is this an annual event or done just this once?

Posted · Report post

Thanks for posting. I would love to have been there too. Is this an annual event or done just this once?

I would like to know this too :)