Model Cars Magazine Forum

1965 Dodge A100 Overhaulin' Style

Michael, I've been watching since day one, and I love what you've done with this old A-100! Stick to your build, and don't let anyone else push you to do something, it's your vision, not theirs!

It's amazing what I can find in my parts box. I had forgotten that I bought these last year and stuffed them away for a future project. Well, the future is here and now!
A10027.jpg
I may strip the chrome off the rotors and paint them or I might try brushing the chrome with sandpaper to get a dull finish on them and painting the calipers red.

I've been using the Pegasus Disc Brakes for years, they are the best bang for your buck when it comes to adding details to a set of rims! I always strip 'em and paint them Metalizer Stainless Steel...but I also get stupid and drill all of the holes out! A real PITA, but it does end up looking really good!

1969Talledega0067-vi.jpg

1969Talledega0068-vi.jpg

Thanks Ron and Mike! The A100 could be and has been rodded in many different versions and mine is no different. I am somewhat amazed as how this topic keeps coming up even though my A100 was finished almost 2 years ago! Maybe it was the way that I unceremoniously announced that it was done and off the bench. Here's the link to my final pictures.

http://www.modelcarsmag.com/forums/?showtopic=67162