Model Cars Magazine Forum

Show us your copyright stamps from your model's chassis/frame/interior

I've seen some where theres more than one copyright stamp on the chassis (EG 94 impala) or the previous one is poorly removed or filled in where you can still see it (which is seen on many models).

Well, I know this topic may seem dumb to soma you guys, but i've never seen someone start a thread on this subject EVER... even on any model building fourm I've visited.

Whoa, too many at one time! This one looks like a Revell Chevy van chassis. Oh wait, MMI is Monogram Models Inc.

Close enough- it's the 1/32 scale Monogram custom Chevy van designed by Tom Daniel, and released as the "Streeto Vanditio" in its original issue.

Some builders here go cuckoo over leaving copyright stamps on the model. I disagree. I think it's fine to leave that on as identification of the kit, and I further believe that builders should add their name and date of build to that. We're talking about artistic craftsmanship here.

Close enough- it's the 1/32 scale Monogram custom Chevy van designed by Tom Daniel, and released as the "Streeto Vanditio" in its original issue.

When I saw the chassis rails and spring perch, I knew I had seen it hundreds of times and knew it was a chevy van but the first kit that came to mind was the Revell Mean Mudder. A couple months ago, I was on a "quest" to obtain every Monogram SnapTite van kit. I succeeded and now have about eight of the Streeto Vandito and the ambulance! That's why it was stuck in my head.

I'd say Camaro. 1969 to be specific.

You know, it's funny, we both own the real thing and I'm not sure if your correct or not! LOL

I'd have to go pop my trunk to be sure but I could swear that the recess for the spare is not rounded like that but rather just a recess between the frame rails that goes straight across. There is the possibility that they molded it wrong though?