Model Cars Magazine Forum

My 2011 Completed Builds

Bernard Kron

Those are really nice builds. It's very tricky to say, what's the best one, but I maybe like that Ford from Deuce Of Spades. Keep it up on ne... This year too, thanks for sharing all of these Old School styled builds.

Thanx to you all for the very kind words! B):rolleyes: 2011 saw some progress on several fronts in my modeling and for that I'm grateful. It's the result, in no small part, of all the knowledge and inspiration that's served on up so generously on this wonderful forum. Best wishes to you all for a creative and fulfilling 2012!

Bernard,

That's quite an impressive collection of builds for one year!!

If I include what I started for 2011, by total comes in around 0.5. :(

I'm hoping that 2012 will be a better year for me. Maybe the NNL West is just what I need to get motivated again.

Send me an email when you get time. My main computer partially died last week and I haven't had time to transfer my email information over to the new computer yet.

Later,

Thanx Raul. You certainly have developed an epic case of builder's block! It happens to everyone, I guess, and I dread the day it happens to me. For now I'll enjoy the roll I'm on and not try to think about it...

Interesting that you suffered a partial breakdown on your computer. The same thing happened to my laptop and I have had to replace it. I just spent the past few days transfering, installing and updating on my replacement machine, too! :angry::(