Model Cars Magazine Forum

camero with 2jzgte

001slick001

P1000344.jpg

P1000342.jpg

Here is my Camero.The inspiration came from an article i read in Hot Rod. the turbo came from the parts box in Australia.I scratched build the intake.It's a GReddy style. I also built the oil catcher.It has racing seats, a Nos tank ,and a "fart can" muffler.I know this is not for everyone but that's the fun of modeling. Thanks for looking.

Hey there. Nice job on dat Camaro! Lets give this guy som' respect... I remember in a magaziene seeing a 1:1 base camaro that was a plain-jane drag car sleeper wit a twin turbo-d 2JZGTE engine making 940HP. PPL said "I don't remember my moms Camaro EVER being this fast?" LOL!! :lol:

Here's a '93 Trans AM I did the exact same thing to i built 3yrs ago, and still have to this day!

DSC01966.jpg

DSC01967-Copy.jpg

DSC01968-Copy.jpg

DSC01969-Copy.jpg

Hey, it's different! That's one of the great things about this hobby, right? So what if it's not what you or I would build? It's what August is into, and I think it came out great! Besides, there are so many models out there with Chevy engines in Brand X bodies, it's refreshing to see a different take on it... BRAVO! (And this is coming from a lifelong, dedicated Chevy Man! :lol: )

P1000344.jpg

P1000342.jpg

Here is my Camero.The inspiration came from an article i read in Hot Rod. the turbo came from the parts box in Australia.I scratched build the intake.It's a GReddy style. I also built the oil catcher.It has racing seats, a Nos tank ,and a "fart can" muffler.I know this is not for everyone but that's the fun of modeling. Thanks for looking.

. Hey sweet build . What's that green car I see.looks like a rx7? Do you have it posted yet? I'd like to see more.

Thanks everyone.Richard that Firebird is sweet.That 2jzgte look right at home.I would love to have it as a 1.1 car! Yes Shane it is a Mazda RX7,and no Eelco it doesn't have a 350 it has a 440! thanks for looking.

Edited by 001slick001