Model Cars Magazine Forum

1924 1/8 dodge "dud"

Ken Leslie

Jacen, that Norton fella...he's a finicky one ain't he. :P Actually, it was a pita for me too until I dl'd Adblock. Now it's great.

Ken, that's some nice work! Would be great to read more specifics about it.

And here's the link, since you guys were too lazy to post it when you were there. haha http://public.fotki.com/oldcarguy1/24-dodge-brothers-1/#media

Ken, what a great looking build. Lots of imagination showing on this one. I suppose we will be seeing this on the Large Scale table at the Heartland Nationals here in Kansas City in June.

CHEERZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanx,but don't tell anybody about it. i might bring it!!!!

DSCN6571-vi.jpg

Very cool looking, would love to see it up close because it has a lot of little details going on. Not keen on the surfboard looking front fenders, but love the surfboard shop motif you have mixed in with the Rat Rod look. Really like the Tiki's inside and outside on the back corners. Are those the tail lights?

Edited by eviltwincustoms

DSCN6571-vi.jpg

Very cool looking, would love to see it up close because it has a lot of little details going on. Not keen on the surfboard looking front fenders, but love the surfboard shop motif you have mixed in with the Rat Rod look. Really like the Tiki's inside and outside on the back corners. Are those the tail lights?

thanx for looking. the fenders are from a rolls kit the tiki shifter lights up and the other is a working tail and turn signal

this really needs to be seen in person to really appreciate the work & craftsmanship that went into it.

I stared at it for quite a while the 1st time that I saw it.

I still do double takes when I look at pictures of it.

I would agree, I can only imagine what it looks like in person. But WOW is all I can say, I spent a bit of time just trying to take in every little detail that this thing has on it, in it and all over it... just amazing the little details it has.

I would agree, I can only imagine what it looks like in person. But WOW is all I can say, I spent a bit of time just trying to take in every little detail that this thing has on it, in it and all over it... just amazing the little details it has.

Here's a few more of it, if Ken doesn't mind, that I took at a show.

IMG_4967.jpg

IMG_4968.jpg

IMG_4969.jpg