Model Cars Magazine Forum

2012 POST APOCALYPSE/ZOMBIE HUNTER COMMUNITY BUILD

Dr. Cranky

anyways, i sarted on the fornt suspesion, and added a few more little details.

and i kinda need your help, i got a great seat from dirtmodeler, and can decide if i should use it or the other seat, the black one looks cofterble which would be nice for the long drives, but the brass one just looks amazing,

2012drawingagain-2-2-4.png

thanks for looking, and everyones build looks great

It's the end of the world, your not suppossed to get comfortable. I would go with the seat from dirtmodeler. It just looks awesome.

Edited by UberDeath322

thanks,

the F-1 suspension is whats on a F-1 car, its basicaly 2 A arms, wiht a shaft coming up the middle,this rod conects to the shocks, this metheode helps inprove balance by keaping the shocks in the middle of the car, and for my case it just looks cool.

Thanks agan

I've already begun build 4, and my Swamp Runner build+dio isn't even finished yet.

I was thinking of how the enemy would still have access to higher tech, even if they have to cobble it together from other things.

I'm thinking after Enrico picks up his next caravaneer, the group will run into an "air patrol".

Not so much fighter jet, but mid-level (10-30ft off the ground) flight type of vehicle. I'm thinking of an ionized/magnetic pad levitation hooked to a fusion drive engine(which I am currently scratchbuilding).

I'm also in the midst of writing days 9-14 for the journal entries...

More to come soon!

and i kinda need your help, i got a great seat from dirtmodeler, and can decide if i should use it or the other seat, the black one looks cofterble which would be nice for the long drives, but the brass one just looks amazing,

2012drawingagain-2-2-4.png

thanks for looking, and everyones build looks great

The brass one looks like something someone could have made him self out in the backyard from some sheet of metall after the bang. So my suggestion is that go whit it.

Edited by patami

Jeez, you guys are kicking some rear-end on your builds!!!!!! I'm WAY behind on doing the zombies!! Stoopid me, right in the middle of sculpting & " killing " I put stuff on ebay! I'm still trudging along tho, also doing a dune-buggy type scout car for this, sorry, no pics yet!? Just wanted to chime in to let ya know, the ZOMBIES are comming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAAHHAA!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

by the way, this is what I put on ebayP10109272.jpg

Edited by Sixx

Yes, a crows nest! A great scouting vehicle to spot those TZs from a mile away.

024-vi.jpg

And you also have to ride and shoot in comfort, of course:

027-vi.jpg

I am still working on all the details. The crows nest is going to have some support, braces, etc . . ..

More coming tomorrow. Best, DC

wow, a crows nest would of never thought, but you'll need some armor up there a enemy will snip you from a mile away, :)

Just one little pic, i got some of the rear suspesion done,

2012drawingagain-2-4.png

before you ask the suspesion is spose to be not perfect, and that is not a exust tube, this is electic,

thanks for looking,