Model Cars Magazine Forum

2012 POST APOCALYPSE/ZOMBIE HUNTER COMMUNITY BUILD

Dr. Cranky

All right, here's an update before I go off to work. I shortened the crows nest down to about 10-12 scale feet. It definitely looks better now that I can take pictures of the whole thing.

027-vi.jpg

Just room enough up there to get the shooter in the seat.

028-vi.jpg

I'm realizing this is like a PICK-YOUR-ZOMBIES-OFF-ONE-BY-ONE-FOR-FUN type of vehicle! But then it could also do some serious damage.

Okay I know I said I was sitting this one out but.........................dang it Virgil..................I gots an idea. And look what came in the mail today.

2012-01-19162836.jpg

BTW folks, after contacting the comapny, So Real Concepts replied and stated they are no longer manufacturing their trucks and/or wheel sets due to poor sales, so whatever you find on eBay, is all that's left. I got this set for $6 and change shipped, so get'em while you can. They are some seriously nice wheel/tires though.

doc...i'm like'n the crows nest lower....the van will def be more stable...rob ur weathering is off the charts...im still gathering parts....mainly waiting on a tank turt ...prob wont get it til next months club meeting...but im lov'n everyones builds... B) ...keep on truck'n

Blaze, Facebook links do not work here. Please get a free Photobucket account and post your work there. This will make linking your work much easier.

I've never built that kit, but I have heard it's quite good. Enjoy.

Edited by Jantrix

Thanks, Jim, yes, I know, I got hacked this morning and I've been working all day so I finally got a chance to clean up the mess.

Stay tuned in for more progress starting tomorrow.

Hey, folks, you guys really have lots of amazing builds in progress.

Blaze, Facebook links do not work here. Please get a free Photobucket account and post your work there. This will make linking your work much easier.

I've never built that kit, but I have heard it's quite good. Enjoy.

they work fine for me??

Just copy the image url and click the image box up top when you are posting and enter it or use the %7Boption%7D tags on the pic.

Thanks August. I'm still in the planning stages. This one will reqire some drawing and some research.

I bought a set of these on ebay. Couldn't beat the price. Check it out.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Interco-TrXus-MT-Tires-W-Weld-Bead-Lock-Wheels-Revell-G-/150738549226?_trksid=p3286.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D3%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D5740769173270797491