Model Cars Magazine Forum

2012 POST APOCALYPSE/ZOMBIE HUNTER COMMUNITY BUILD

Dr. Cranky

Here are all the folks I have so far in the Fotki archive with builds. Please make sure you post your best picture of your progress so far here so that I can add it to the first TZH SQUAD WIP VIDEO! Thank you.

http://public.fotki.com/vsuarez666/voodoo-customs-chop-shop/misc/toothless-zombie-hu/

Jamie, that's a great idea if we all put all the builds together and sold them and then donated the money to a worthy Veteran's of War cause. I'd be happy about that.

Maybe to buy supplies for the troops out there still . . . something like that, yes.

The billboard is done, now all I have left to do is break out the AB and add some unifying colors to the whole thing . . . and some burnouts on the road. One burnt out vehicle pushed to the side would probably finish this sucker up. Thank you all your great comments and support.

Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum and and pretty much new to the hobby. I saw some of Doctor Crankys stuff on youtube and this is something I would like to be a part of. Seems fun and It would be pretty hard to mess a build like this up. Anyway, here is a pic of the kit I am going to work with:

P1040515.jpg

P1040517-1.jpg

Thanks for looking! Can't wait to post some updates!

Alex, welcome to the forum and thanks for joining the TZH Squad Caravan. Hope you stick around and soak up all the inspiration these folks are dishing out every day as they work on their builds, and please don't hesitate to share your eye candy with us.

Cheers, Doctor Cranky & Gen. EYEGORE.

Ryan, got it, thanks. I will use it.

Steven, I think I will be putting the first part of the slideshow together tomorrow night and if I finish it I will upload it Monday morning. Don't worry, you won't miss it. There will be a second and probably a 3rd part. We have over 85 models being built.

AND, I will post the link to the video here so everyone can see it.

I am almost embarrased to show this right now....lol.

I found this little truck at the dollar store:

IMG_0705.jpg

The wheels will go on the truck (the truck will be lifted)

IMG_0706.jpg

Wood platform for bed.

IMG_0707.jpg

I haven't seen anyone with my idea yet: A chuck wagon! TZH gotta eat, correct?

I will be building an open charcoal pit on the back, and tow a BBQ smoker. Anything crawling these days is fair game; cat, dog, armadillo, rattlesnake.

The chuck wagon will be in the middle of the convoy so it's protected. Not much room for gunners, but this wagon will be armored up with light artillery.

Hello everyone !! I have one minute to post a short comment.

Sorry, I haven't post comment is this forum but I am watching all the pictures and everybody doing great works ! ! ! !

Dr. Cranky : Glad you like the drums and thanks for everything ! ! !

Ok guys ........peace ! ! !