Model Cars Magazine Forum

2012 POST APOCALYPSE/ZOMBIE HUNTER COMMUNITY BUILD

Dr. Cranky

last ones for now

here is a pistol & uzi, not sure about em yet

IMG_9686.jpg

IMG_9689.jpg

Anyway, that's where I'm at with the ZOMBIES, still got a little ways to go before I make molds & start casting them, when done, I'll have to " figure" out what to charge and how many per pack, that's sill down the road yet, just thought I should let ya guy's know what was up with the DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sixx

derrick...gotta have some zombies...soooooooooon....there awesome.... B)

Oh man, they're comming sooner than ya think!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Neal, it's kinda hard reworking & sculpting them with my big fat monkey fingers!!! LOL!!!! plus my stoopid left wrist is still killing me, not sure what I did,had to go to hospital to get a couple of shots and now am wearing a brace on it!!? The nerves and tendons got crunched some how!!

From the Walking Dead. For the TV series character, see Michonne (TV Series). Michonne (pronounced ME-SHAWN) is a mysteriou. I love that show!

Awwww you pulled that straight from google, lol.

Actually, the Michonne character is not in the TV show, she's from the comic book series. She is such an important character in the comic, i'm sure she'll be introduced in the TV show soon.

Wow, these figures are looking great. The Zombies are fabulous and so are the GOOD guys. If you cast these you are going to be able to sell the sets like hot cakes. Excellent.

It's really going to put a bunch of great figures on the market, not to mention the fact that ZOMBIE figures don't exist in 1/24th scale.

I have been following the various projects in this community build along with looking at a lot of Dr. Cranky's eye candy and I am hooked. I think it's time to quit being a spectator and become a participant!

My project is called the Rat Mole. The idea came about from a McDonald's toy I found and an old resin truck cab I have.

post-937-0-75632100-1329671723_thumb.jpg

The purpose of the vehicle will be to break through any barricades the toothless zombies have set up. Here are a couple more pictures of my progress so far.

post-937-0-00072500-1329671867_thumb.jpg

post-937-0-21690800-1329671897_thumb.jpg

This is a new type of model for me and I am having a blast working on it.

Awwww you pulled that straight from google, lol.

Actually, the Michonne character is not in the TV show, she's from the comic book series. She is such an important character in the comic, i'm sure she'll be introduced in the TV show soon.

Sorry about the googlin', it's a bad habit, and it's a line from Wiki by the way. But it doesn't mean I still don't throw a fit when I can't watch the show on Sunday nights, lol. It would be nice to see some new face in the series, too.

Edited by hotrodblder

I just picked up something to add to the madness. My 68 Dart will be used in what used to be called the U.S., and I now also have a Morris Mini Cooper Rally for use by survivors across the pond.

Some of the survivors have moved into the London Underground, and are using small cars like Mini's for patrols, above-ground scouting and transportation through the tunnels. They have built ramps, automatic gates and checkpoints to allow survivors easy access, while keeping the undead hordes out.

Eelco...cause u dont change the font the size or the color...all options above where u type...

i use this color cause its the closes to rust on the chart... B)

nah, you misunderstood me

look at the post i quoted, half of it is in the zame font as your using now... but when you get to my name its the regular font...like im second rate or something :'(

just poking some fun at it is all

Wow, these figures are looking great. The Zombies are fabulous and so are the GOOD guys. If you cast these you are going to be able to sell the sets like hot cakes. Excellent.

It's really going to put a bunch of great figures on the market, not to mention the fact that ZOMBIE figures don't exist in 1/24th scale.

You got that right, Doc!!!! Just gotta refine them a bit & get em casted!!! ;)

C10.jpg

Here's the start of my build. I was going to do a van with treads but I changed my mind when I found this Chevy truck kit. I started with a 1:35 armored personnel carrier, widened the frame and grafted it to the truck frame. Now I have to fabricate the flatbed, gun mount, mody mods, etc, etc.