Model Cars Magazine Forum

2012 POST APOCALYPSE/ZOMBIE HUNTER COMMUNITY BUILD

Dr. Cranky

you guys are makin' some killa lookin' trucks :D:) ! here's a update on JOHNY BLAZE! working on the nuclear powerplant,it also hides the battery pack for the lights :) you can see the battery pack under the grille :rolleyes:Picture84.jpg

Lookin' good Sam. I've not graduated into 'electrifying' my projects as of yet. This is my first 'outside the box' project ever, so I think I'm gonna keep things in slow motion. lol

The builds are taking a bad direction, and that a great thing!!!

sorry for droping my build, sounds funny but i litteral ran out of money, so no bolts :( any way ill try to get back on it soon till then im working on a honda in the work bench section cause i already had enough part saved up to start.

th_IMAG0069.jpgth_IMAG0068.jpgth_IMAG0067.jpgth_IMAG0066.jpgth_IMAG0059.jpgth_IMAG0054.jpgth_IMAG0053.jpgth_IMAG0052.jpg

You just need to copy the image location (right click copy image location) and use the image icon (row two, 11th icon to the right in the editing options for posts) to paste the link into your post. Granted these are tinier quality than what photobucket allows, but it works. If you want larger images, in photobucket, if you hover over the image, it will pop up several options below it. Just click on the link in the direct link field and it will copy the image to your clipboard. You can then add it to the post in the same way as every other photo. As can be seen below here:

IMAG0069.jpg

Edited by UberDeath322

I am just Blown away by Peoples Imaginations.

A lot of Awesome Ideas and builds and they move soo fast.

A little Progress with mine cause

I keep trying to come up with Ideas that aren't used and there isn't a lot of room..

I did get the Zombie Charger Primed a bit

Don't mind the plow links, still a work in progress for movement adjustments. ;)

004-2.jpg

Ammo can and ammo for the mini gun.

It will move up for the hatch to open. It's just in the wrong position.

002.jpg

and Scout bike painted.

001-2.jpg

Edited by RodneyBad

I am just Blown away by Peoples Imaginations.

A lot of Awesome Ideas and builds and they move soo fast.

A little Progress with mine cause

I keep trying to come up with Ideas that aren't used and there isn't a lot of room..

I did get the Zombie Charger Primed a bit

Don't mind the plow links, still a work in progress for movement adjustments. ;)

004-2.jpg

Ammo can and ammo for the mini gun.

It will move up for the hatch to open. It's just in the wrong position.

002.jpg

and Scout bike painted.

001-2.jpg

Rodney The one thing I've learned is people can use the same ideas and it will look compleatly different!!!! PK

Ok, I went a little nuts on the cab... This build is sooooo much fun! We now have vents, antennae, blowers, sensors, ground radar and a gunners hole in the roof.

6gfryd.jpg

652yqv.jpg

And here is another view of the primary energy weapon... Notice the heat sink, the coolant tank, all the little Earthly tidbits needed to make this Alien weapon functional...

15ewz8.jpg

And.... mocked-up with the frame...

217rxt.jpg

My goal is to complete the cab, with the two weapons stations in the sleeper and the finished gunners position and get it onto a rolling chassis befrore tackling the main weapons system. The weapons system will be built on a rusty, cobbled diamond plate flatbed mounted behind the cab and will include the alien fusion reactor and main weapon turret AND all the earthly technology that has to be cobbled together to make them functional... Things like the diesel generator, the particle separator coming off the reactor, the pre-turret particle condensor, the power amplifer between the turret and generator and the cooling systems and pumps required to keep everything from melting down, going critical and turning the truck and crew into charred, smoldering, foul smelling tidbits scattered around a large crater...

Edited by Wagoneer81