Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/16th KW K-100 Sorry no more pics......

The interior is coming up great, as is the rest of it as well, are you going to add all the rivets as well?

Yeah, Micro mark makes them in decal form..Robert Nagle put them on his cabover, And they look pretty convincing!! And the 3rd Dash you were asking about, Was a simple difference...A bigger glove box in front of the passenger seat... Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

12v71 wasn't availble in the 352H. 352 yes, H no. Nothing for the 12v71 was developed for the 352H.

Engines factory installed in the H:

8v92 - standard

KTA450

KTC450

KTA525

KTA600 (a whopping $6,800 uprade in '78) Needed deep core radiator and 5" exhaust.

3408DIT

3408PCTA

3408PCTA became standard in H for '78.

The 12v71 was out of the price book by '77.

Tim

A 1/16 PETE 352H "Doublebunk" is in the near future!! And a scratchbuilt Detroit Buzzin' Dozen......

12v71 wasn't availble in the 352H. 352 yes, H no. Nothing for the 12v71 was developed for the 352H.

Engines factory installed in the H:

8v92 - standard

KTA450

KTC450

KTA525

KTA600 (a whopping $6,800 uprade in '78) Needed deep core radiator and 5" exhaust.

3408DIT

3408PCTA

3408PCTA became standard in H for '78.

The 12v71 was out of the price book by '77.

Tim

You are correct Tim!! I forgot to put in that this is going to be a custom 1 of a kind truck. Thanks for helping with clearing things up !!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Everyone!! As promised,Heres a few more progress pics...I had to prime the cab so I could see what I need to get right in the bodywork and detail work. I actually think its going to turn out very well!!!

...........Thats quite an understatment,I have been totally amazed from the start of this Kenny!!

Edited by Badluck 13

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Everyone!! Just a little update...I will post more pics/info very soon as I am working on finishing a Comission build of a MOVIN' ON W-9 for a friend of mine in Tennessee. Then I will be back on this one "Hot and heavy" in order to have it ready for the ACME NNL Southern Nationals in November!! It will be close...But, I think I'll make it!! LOL!! Thanks for all the great and positive comments Guy's!!! Roy