Model Cars Magazine Forum

Friday 13th & A 3-DAY WEEKEND BUILD!

Dr. Cranky

WOW!!!

There's some real QUALITY here as well as quantity, whether you finished or not!

Good stuff all of you! Congrats on a job well done! B)

Hopefully another 3-dayer will take place in the future, and with some advanced notice, there should be a larger group of paticipants!

[...]Thanks, John, I am not surprised that so many builders joined the build and created such wonderful models. This forum is just THAT kind of place. The talent and energy here can fuel the next space shuttle flight.[...]

True words Doc, true words. The red Impala looks so beautiful that i can not believe, that it took only three days to build! ALL models came great out! It doesnt matter, to look at the "mountainDew", Hotrod, TranAm, 58 Impala, flying blue "pontiacthing" (<- forgott the name) or your creation Doc...they look all awesome

My deep respect to you "crazy modellers" *thumps up*

Edited by Dominik

Oh man, vertigo sucks, I had it last year and it landed me in the ER. Wishing you well.

Thanks Doc, it landed me in the ER a couple months ago too... My Doctors' have narrowed the cause down to either Blood Pressure or an inner ear problem... I had trouble with both at the same time so it was difficult for them to figure out what was doing what...

I'll take the advice I know you'd give... "Take two whiffs of fresh styrene and call me in the morning..." HAH!

well first off i like to say thanks Dr. cranky for putting this on. that's what i need to push me into building again, now i'm going to start cranking them out now. maybe not in 3 days :o:lol: but i will get them done faster now B)

also great job!! to all those who participated, finished or not those are some awesome builds B) now lets start 2012 out right and build as much as we can. cause the end of the world is coming :lol: oh and thanks Dominik for the kind words. i cant believe it either lol

p.s. what the hell, put me down for the next 3 day build off dr. cranky it was fun!!!!!! :D

Ira, it's a classic. I love it. You should build a simple base for it, like a half planet stand or something. Very cool indeed. And the sparkly color is perfect.

Thank you Dr.!

I am thinking about some kind of base, I don't know what yet...

By the way, the Weathering on the Gremlen is Amazing...Great Stuff!

Edited by Ira

I enjoied wathching this build, looked like allot of fun. I'm signed up for the 24 hour build on Bobbys site. Looking forward to it! If I can make it through that...I'd love to try a 3 day build. Good job everyone!

Edited by Tim08