Model Cars Magazine Forum

Buckeye Scale Auto Club's 2nd annual show

59 Impala

• 2 weeks later...

Lordy ! Lordy ! Yer mommies done lied to you ! Y'all are the Lee Brothers . As in Beastlee , Ghastlee , Uglee , and let's not forget , Homelee !

All kidding aside , Lone Wolf Custom Painting will be there ! Excellent show , well run , great selection of vendors , well attended ! One draw back .... The club members are ugly to a fault ! Oh well ! , can't have it all !

Donn, I resemble that also. :lol: Glad that you will be there. You is a very nice guy, plus Kathy is nicer. :) See ya there. Dan

P.S. Our IPMS club is having our show on Feb 18, Saturday and you're more than welcome to be there also. It's at the Shriners building on Stelzer blvd.

Lordy ! Lordy ! Yer mommies done lied to you ! Y'all are the Lee Brothers . As in Beastlee , Ghastlee , Uglee , and let's not forget , Homelee !

All kidding aside , Lone Wolf Custom Painting will be there ! Excellent show , well run , great selection of vendors , well attended ! One draw back .... The club members are ugly to a fault ! Oh well ! , can't have it all !

roflmao!

Will be there had a great time last year!

I went last year it was a super show great people, great model builders and a super swap meet area.Me and a few friends will have 5 tables set up in the swap area lots of bagged goddies and kits,decals hope to see you there one not to be missed. . Dan

J. H. from S. A. will be there agin this year to take pics fer S.A. mag. I was told this mornin of this person who is gonna be there fer pics. Now, ifin we can just git Gregg to come, or send someone to take pics fer M.C.M., that would be great. Hope ta see a bunch of ya there. Dan :)

• 2 weeks later...

27 Days to go!!! Are your models ready for some competition? Is your wallet ready for the great shopping? Are you ready to hang out with the coolest crew in modeling history? Make sure you make plans to be at the Buckeye Classic! Come see the chick magnets of the modeling world in action! Remember, it's just plastic cars!

So at the meeting last night at the meeting we're talking about the number of tables sold for the swap area, and we notice we're sneakin' up on runnin' out of real estate to put tables on. If you want a spot to sell your stuff, you need to act now, they are going fast! Follow the link at the bottom of this post to our website for more info. There's also entry form and stuff.

This year at the Second Annual Buckeye Classic Model Car Contest (or SABCMCC) we will have a best paint award chosen by me! It will go to the car with the best use of color, artistic originality, wildest paint tricks, or just plain kick butt cool paint. You will receive this hand painted aluminum panel with gold leaf and hand lettering. So bring out your best stuff and take home the coolest award south of the Autorama!

BSACAward001.jpg

And no, you don't get the Kentucky Colonel commission!