Model Cars Magazine Forum

I just joined this forum

bubba930

post-9190-0-49286200-1326763882_thumb.jpI just joined this forum today, my name is Mike, and I'm from Saint John, Indiana, I'm a young 73 year youngster who Loves the world of Minature, I started building Models back in the Stone Age, all we had was Wood, until the late Forties, that's when I saw my First Plastic Air Plane.

I've built so many Models in my day,and never once have I ever stopped not likeing Models Cars Trucks Planes Ships, now I'm here in this New Era, Photo Etch, Resin, Wires, Soft Rubber Tires, and Paint of every kind, Wow!!!

I don't build to much now as I have lost the use of my right hand, which of course I'm right handed, so if you all don't mind this guy hanging out here, I'd be forever Grateful, and I'll praise all of your Workmanship!

Thanks again !!

Mike bubba 930

Hey bubba, welcome to this forum. I've been here less than a year mostly a lurker!! Theres a ton of great people here, and also lots of great modellers. From Rat Rods to the exotic tuners, dragsters to street rods, plenty of inspiration here!!! I have also been building models since the Stone Age, bagged airfix aircraft at the corner drug store, along with 10 cents of those dots of candy on slickpaper, made for a great weekend! Anyhow welcome sir!!!.

Jack

Welcome Mike They say that you r just as old as feel. Olus it s gerta to hear that you picked up new trends like PE and so on. Sorry to hear about your right arm thou. But don t let that be a to big a fence for go on building models.

• 2 weeks later...