Model Cars Magazine Forum

Let's see some Chevy Novas

CEKPETHO BCE

I thought you sold that on eBay last year Robert! IIRC that is a replica of the Hot Rod build of the car called "Suckers Bet". That 1:1 is owned by a friend of mine and it was in recently in Hot Rod again as part of Drag Week coverage.

Nice job on all of the Novas posted here!

I thought you sold that on eBay last year Robert! IIRC that is a replica of the Hot Rod build of the car called "Suckers Bet". That 1:1 is owned by a friend of mine and it was in recently in Hot Rod again as part of Drag Week coverage.

Nice job on all of the Novas posted here!

I did sell it sometime ago lol. I really miss working on that one .

• 7 years later...

AMT '66 Nova Kit . First Model car kit exclusively for Adult builders . Read , experienced builders . It was the first kit from Scale Auto Enthusiast mag poll results . I think this Magazine was involved in the Polling also . Yet . the Rear View Mirror is molded into the windshield . Wags went insane about this detail BTW .IIRC the Rocker Panel Trim is wrong . I don't believe it was fluted as in the kit .   MCW paint . Enjoy .. Thanx .. 

''66 Nova r.JPG

'66 Nova f.JPG