Model Cars Magazine Forum

IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO JOIN IN ALL THE ZOMBIE FUN!

Welcome to the Zombie Jungle,

We've got fun and games . . .

We've got Grandma out in the barn

trying to get the bull by the horn . . . :lol: :lol: :lol:

REMEMBER, you still have time to join the TZH SQUAD COMMUNITY BUILD! Do it before more horrible things happen to GRANDMA!

http://www.modelcarsmag.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=52127&st=0

It's the end of the world as you know it.

It's the end of the world as you know it,

and Grandma doesn't feel fine . . .

The other day a Zombie girl scout selling cookies

knocked on Grandma's door and when Grandma

answered, she almost got bit . . .

it's the end of the world as Grandma knows it . . . :lol: :lol: :lol:

Folks, the good news is that we have over 90 contributors to the TZH SQUAD CARAVAN, and we keep growing. It's not too late to join in all the fun.

Also, look at what many of these folks are putting together. Doctor Cranky and EYEGORE haven't had this much fun in the Lab-RAT-ory since Frau Blucher looked at herself in the mirror.

WE HAVE RESERVED A SPOT FOR YOU IN THE CARAVAN!

GENERAL EYEGORE WANTS YOU!

Bart, if you go here, it will all be made clear to ya: I hope you will considering building one.

http://www.modelcarsmag.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=52127&pid=618569&st=1240&#entry618569

+Doc, my cell phone won't let me go there.....or I'm to tech-challenged to figure out how. I think I get the idea now, I watched "The Book Of Eli" recently. Is that kinda where your headed with this?

Bart, the link I sent you is for a thread here in the forum, under Community Builds. You should be able to see it.

Yes, it's a post-apocalypse, ww3 (against Zombies this time) build that everyone participating in is having a blast, and we'd like you to join too.

Best, DC

Thanks for joining, Bart. Your support has helped bring the new number of folks in the CARAVAN to over 90. A couple of months more and we might have a TZH SQUAD that's over 100 builders strong, surpassing all of my expectations.

Perhaps I should call the Guinness Book of World Records. THE LARGEST CARAVAN OF ZOMBIE HUNTERS IN THE WORLD! In scale, of course. :lol:B):wub:

Richie, I am delighted to hear you are joining the SQUAD efforts.

Keep in mind that as you look through everyone's builds, you are free to exercise your imagination and go with what works, and often what works best it to try to tell the story of how your vehicles is going to fit into the rest of the CARAVAN.

Sometimes, if you are lucky, you will immediately think of something completely different, but what I am saying is that it doesn't hurt to have vehicles repeated. Almost the way they designate ships in the US Navy. You can have a bunch of destroyers, a bunch of carriers, etc . . .

Just have fun and build your heart out. Cheers, Gen. EYEGORE.