Model Cars Magazine Forum

Looking for something rare? LOOK AT THIS!

I read in the Commercial Equipment and Truck forum this morning that he will take $1000. Excluding shipping at an estimate of $16.+ each, or you can drive to Branson, Mo. and get them. $1500 and he will send it all to you.

It is a very sad deal because he states it is for health reasons. KEEP HIM IN YOUR PRAYERS GUYS!!!!!!

That is a sad story. On one hand this guy has bad health and has to sell a stash of rare items. On the other one, lots of guys who would appreciate this little fortune bit by bit can't reach any of it unless they take the whole thing. So, instead of that, some "salesman" is probably going to buy the whole lot and sell them one by one on Evilbay and make a ton of money out of this. Don't get me wrong, 1500$ is a great deal for these kits, but I don't have that kind of money to buy the whole lot. I know for one that the Cat D8H Bulldozer, the lowboy trailer, the dumper trailer, the John Deere Backhoe, the Transtar and the Payhauler dump truck (probably more) would have interested me...

I read in the Commercial Equipment and Truck forum this morning that he will take $1000. Excluding shipping at an estimate of $16.+ each, or you can drive to Branson, Mo. and get them. $1500 and he will send it all to you.

It is a very sad deal because he states it is for health reasons. KEEP HIM IN YOUR PRAYERS GUYS!!!!!!

this is a whole different guy and models, and yes we should all keep cfnutcase in our prayers :)

That is a sad story. On one hand this guy has bad health and has to sell a stash of rare items. On the other one, lots of guys who would appreciate this little fortune bit by bit can't reach any of it unless they take the whole thing. So, instead of that, some "salesman" is probably going to buy the whole lot and sell them one by one on Evilbay and make a ton of money out of this. Don't get me wrong, 1500$ is a great deal for these kits, but I don't have that kind of money to buy the whole lot. I know for one that the Cat D8H Bulldozer, the lowboy trailer, the dumper trailer, the John Deere Backhoe, the Transtar and the Payhauler dump truck (probably more) would have interested me...

yep..you said it right there...

He was flakey on facebook so I gave up on getting one of those transtar 2's for 25 bucks...plus shipping..

Oh well..we will see em on ebay soon with super doooper inflated prices..

Having built model trucks since 1970 and model cars since 1958, I've built quite a collection of kits that I just will never get around to building. I have everything from big rigs to fire apparatus to light commercial to cars. If you want, you can contact me off-line with your wants and maybe we can work something out. I've thought about putting a lsit together, but never got around to it.

Thanks,

A.J.

maxwell48098@yahoo.com