Model Cars Magazine Forum

mafia funeral

jerseyjunker1

i did this car for a friend of mine who is a grave digger by trade.he wanted something in his line of work with this 1/18 scale precision miniatures 1966 caddy hearse. this is what i came up with. story goes. the owner of this funeral buisness in 1969 was not cooperating in paying his insurance so on his way to the funeral a car drove alongside of his driver side on a lonley stretch of road and opened fire on him. the car went off the road into a ditch and down a long hill and came to rest on a rock wall.it was not found untill 43 years later by a hunter. this is how it looked when found. hope it's not to morbid.lol i hope cranky approves

Captured2009-4-600000.jpg

Captured2009-4-600001.jpg

Captured2009-4-600002.jpg

Captured2009-4-600004.jpg

Captured2009-4-600005.jpg

Captured2009-4-600003.jpg

Captured2009-4-600006.jpg

Edited by jerseyjunker1

Cool build.

"Mafia Funeral" makes me think of the old joke.

How many pall bearers at a Mafia funeral?

One, the guy who shuts the trunk.

Bada Boom Bada Bing. Thank ya thank ya verry much, I'm here all week.

G

Sorry, it's a Vegas thing.................................

Great story, messed up ending though. I guess he should have paid his bills!! I wonder what the reaction of the hunter was and what the family that lost their loved one thought. Model looks amazing, the skull on the hood and the casket sticking out is awesome! Nice work all around bro!

Not only is it cool and DIFFERENT, but it is also refreshing you are free to post such builds here. In other places, this kind of subject is banned because it would be considered too dark and scary for the children all over the world who would have terrible dreams and whose parents would start to write in saying that they are very upset that such ideas are being promoted on a model car forum.

I ammamazed again . No more morbid than life itself . Lesson taught , lesson learned . The Family who's remaines in the casket have been lost for the same amount of time looking for closure also . Well thought out , planned , and "executed" . Thanx ..

Very cool build not to macabre! great weathering!!

Not only is it cool and DIFFERENT, but it is also refreshing you are free to post such builds here. In other places, this kind of subject is banned because it would be considered too dark and scary for the children all over the world who would have terrible dreams and whose parents would start to write in saying that they are very upset that such ideas are being promoted on a model car forum.

The same parents that let their kid play GTA!

That is cool but a little scary.lol great story line.

....and an outstanding built! Like the diorama and the (what a shame you took such a cool diecast) caddy is awesome. I'm asking myself, how do you wreck a diecast that it comes out as this one? Its a miracle to me.

Great work!