Wanna know what happening Thursday?

12 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

The BSAC is having their February meeting! The theme is your favorite model car, here's a chance to drag out the one you love the most and show it off. No matter how long ago you built it, no matter how well it's built, no matter how many are your faves, bring 'em! That cool car you built when you were 8 that you think is the cat's pajamas; bring it! Your first model that was in a magazine; bring it! It'll be a smorgasboard of plastic coolness. See you there!

Posted · Report post

What's the limit that we can bring to the meeting Ron? I have a bunch and they all have a story behind them. :D:P Dan

Posted · Report post

A hunnert! But you only have 5 mins to tell the story of them all! Bring as many as you want, we like to see the table full and to hear about old builds. I'm just hoping to have the '66 Chevy body done for the club build!

Posted · Report post

Ho kay, fine. See ya there and don't be square. :P:D:wacko: Dan

Posted · Report post

I'm bringing the Nova "Surprise" tonight, it's almost finished. A few little detail things to finish up, door handles, decals and such. For those not in the know, we're doing the Revell '69 Nova as a same kit in the club to show off at our show on the 25th of March. See you guys tonight!

Posted · Report post

Be nice to have a relative location other than "the far edge of reality".

Posted · Report post

That's why I have the link to the club's website in my signature line! But since you asked, the meeting is at Panera Bread on the corner of State St and Maxtown rd in Westerville, OH (that's just north of Columbus, the state capital and home of the OSU Buckeyes!!!) That'll be a looong trip from Florida, but we hope to see you there!

Posted · Report post

I'll be heading up to the Jaxcon show on Saturday - about a 3 hour drive.

Posted · Report post

We had a great turnout with lots of models. Photos will be forthcoming! (as soon as I get them out of my smarter than me phone!)

Posted · Report post

Photos!!! Here they are hot off the press! The theme was cars you love, anything you built in your lifetime you really like.

The tables were FULL!

Page_28.jpg

Rob's Theme Winner!

Page_13.jpg

Buferd's Non-Theme project winner!

Page_11.jpg

More photos on our website:

http://bsacohio.com/FebPhoto.html

Posted · Report post

I had a great time at the meeting and cain't wait for next month to get here for the next meeting. Great job ya did there Bu-Ferd on the camera thingy. :D:):wacko::blink: Dan

Posted · Report post

Did I see that Short 'N Shaky on the TRAK site? It looks familiar, I think it got my vote in Jan.