Model Cars Magazine Forum

Madd Max "Cyclops" trike "Finished pictures posted" 3-8-12

Hello......thank you for the kind comments.........I got the engine mocked-up with motor mounts.......I modified the exhaust system to a collector pipe system........I stiil need to shape the exhaust system a little.......I made a rear bumper......I will work on the foot controls and the inside of the side car tonight......thanks for looking.

Cyclops_04-732193.jpg

GooseAndTrike.jpg

DSCF0120.jpg

DSCF0119.jpg

Edited by John Teresi

You know what I like about you most John? Its not the fact that you are one of the most talented builders in our circle today, Its not even the fact that you have a room full of trophys to prove it. Its not your detailing or your painting (which are both superb). It's not even you fabricating skillz. Let me tell you what it is though, Its your ability to pick a subject that has never been touched on , weather its done by the numbers or done just to your likeing, You pull it off man and that's what I like about you brother. B)

Hello.......thank you all for the kind comments.......and Romell,I really do admire your skills and you are one heck of a nice person.

My friend, Greg Wann "Master Caster" from the Moonlight Modelers Club made me a few resin bubbles........they are truly AWESOME.......thank you so much Greg........I mocked up the bubble ......I still need to make a hinge .......I made foot brake and shifter controls........mocked -up the rear brake caliper ......I still need to make a master cylinder and foot pegs .......I did a little more body work to the nose of the sidecar.........I will make a new valve cover for the engine and covert to a kick start.......thanks for looking.

DSCF0125.jpg

DSCF0126.jpg

DSCF0127.jpg

DSCF0121.jpg

DSCF0129.jpg

Edited by John Teresi

Hey John this is a tad off subject but I was wondering if you could post photos of your Don Garlis dio the one where his clutch exploded?? of course in a differant thread., and let me know where it is. I loved seeing that in person but that was before we had ever met.